Reviews, Views and Adventures in Content Creation

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Family That Blogs Together...

My niece and nephew are also engaged in blogging these days:

My niece authors The World According to Suz , which detais her everyday experiences as a freelance writer, copy editor, coffee addict...and "zombie aficionado."  Anyone who understands the daily struggles and neuroses of being a writer (I can say that because I'm one of them!), will relate to her adventures.  She's also poised on the edge of experimenting with e-book publishing.  I'll be watching this closely.  I'm not sure what "zombie aficionado" might mean, but I would hope that taste tests aren't involved.

My nephew, on the other hand, being the recent marketing grad, has created a blog focused on one highly marketable concept:  Food!   Greg's Gourmet explores Greg's food adventures, reviewing whatever interesting food he happens to come across - with humor and without the pretentiousness that so many foodie blogs typically present.  Most of Greg's adventures involve...well, let's just call it "comfort food."  Recently Greg and I descended upon the Valencia Gourmet Food Truck Festival.  Here's a look straight from my vlog, The World According to Rich (subscriptions always welcome!)



Enjoy our DNA!

3 comments:

  1. Mm, zombies...tastes like festering chicken! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fried food and fancy cars - A combination that can't be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fried food, fancy cars, and Greg's Gourmet!

    ReplyDelete