Reviews, Views and Adventures in Content Creation

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chocolate My Way

When I heard about http://chocomize.com ,  I couldn't resist trying it out.  It's a website that allows the user to order a specially customized chocolate bar.  You decide the type of chocolate bar (milk chocolate, dark, or white), and the ingredients that go into it - fruits, candy, spices, nuts and seeds, decoration and even more.  My latest vlog details my order; I'll soon post my tasting experience.  It shouldn't take too long; within an hour of completing the vlog, I received an email that my chocolate bar had already shipped!

It's a pricy proposition - all told, the 3.5 ounce candy bar with five custom ingredients cost me a total of $7.70.  Shipping is always $6.95, no matter how many chocolate bars you order.  I was also given the option of upping their standard donation to a selection of non-profits, adding $1 to my order, for a grand total of $15.65.  Not exactly a store-bought chocolate bar, but with the ingredients I included, it promises to be a unique culinary experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment