Reviews, Views and Adventures in Content Creation

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Is Your LIfe Your Message? [Blogging Every Day #15]

t

I'm halfway through my self-imposed "blogging every day" challenge! At the risk of creating a blog that's too short to be official (is there such a thing?) I'll leave you with this sign, mounted on a wall at the Gandhi Museum in India, which I had the honor to visit in 2006. 

It's an especially sobering thought, I think, when seen as a question: 

What is the message of your life?

In my case, I believe my newfound commitment to writing - my re-dedication to a lifetime passion - may be my attempt to discover and share my own message. That's not to say it's particularly important, but perhaps very act of self-expression is a message of encouragement all it's own.

You can follow me on Twitter at @rickflix




No comments:

Post a Comment