Reviews, Views and Adventures in Content Creation

Friday, January 31, 2014

Free Short Story, Coming Soon! [Blogging Every Day #31]

[31]
On this, the final day of my self-imposed "Blogging Every Day" challenge, I'm taking the opportunity to announce "Alexander's Shorts," an occasional series of standalone short stories featuring characters from "My Life at the Bottom of the Food Chain." The first story will soon be available for a limited time free in ebook and PDF only.

This time, I've sent Alexander to the real-life ghost town of Bodie, California, for an unusual encounter with some new friends.

If you haven't read "Food Chain," that's okay - you can enjoy Why do you think they call it a ghost town? on its own.

I'll be announcing the short story here, on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also sign up for the mailing list, to be alerted as soon as it's available.

In the meantime, here's a video from a trip I made to Bodie with my nephew Greg:

No comments:

Post a Comment